Somewhere between fuck you and I’d fuck you
ok none of that bullshit emotional stuff
THESE are the best feelings in the world:
- peeing after holding it in all day
- faking ill and getting sent back to bed
- when you sing really emotionally and give yourself shivers b/c you’re fucking star quality
- getting a back massage
- seeing somebody you don’t like fall over omfg
- when you try and talk to your pet in their language and you feel like you’re having a conversation (this might just be me idk)
When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, ‘How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?’
youngjae - tells everyone in the store hes here for his gf
jb - stands outside and holds your bags
bambam - holds up a gstring and ask whats this
mark - buys you everything in the store so long as he picked it out
jackson - holds up bras in front of himself and asks if it looks cute
yugyeom - blushes at the mannequins
jr - fucks you in the dressing room
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
You have to be odd to be number one.
This changed me
Bookshops are infested with ideas. Books are quivering, murmuring creatures.
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
It scares me how accurate this is.